How does HBOT improve brain health?
Oxygen under pressure allows oxygen to get to areas of your body where oxygen would usually have a difficult time getting to. Your brain uses around 20 to 25% of your body oxygen. So imagine what it could do with more. Hyperbaric Therapy has been proven to safely heal a concussion or TBI, improve energy, mood, cognitive functions, and even delay and help the process of Alzheimer's and Dementia. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA* Book Now
- ? Improved Cerebral Blood Flow
- ⚡ Boosts Energy
- ? Enhances Cognitive Functions
1. Blood Flow
Before and After Brain Imagine shows the dramatic improvement of blood flow to the brain. Proper blood flow is crucial for mental health. Low blood flow to the brain is linked with depression, anxiety, BD, Schizophrenia, Dementa, Alzheimer's, suicide, and more. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
2. Post Brain Injury
Traumatic Brain Injuries and concussions are linked to anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, suicide, and more. By treating a TBI with oxygen, you're providing your brain with enough blood flow and energy it needs to heal. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
A study on a 58 year old patient with Alzheimer's was done through Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. After 40 sessions, she had a drastic improvement in memory, concentration, energy, anxiety, and more. The brain scans also showed a drastic improvement after only going downhill for 5 consecutive years. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
Your brain has a huge impact on your mental and physical health. Feeding it with enough oxygen is crucial to our everyday lives. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is there to give you that clarity and strength your brain needs to be limitless. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
How does HBOT help the Brain?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is great for The Brain
- Oxygen under pressure pushes oxygen to parts of your brain that couldn't get their on its own.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers have been shown to diminish neuroinflammatory responses and promote neurogenesis (growth of new brain cells).
- HBOT may give your brain the ability to heal itself.
- HBOT stimulates angiogenesis which is the formation of new blood vessels. This boosts memory and mental performance, including single and multitasking.
- HBOT has been shown to help Neurodevelopment conditions such as autism and cerebral palsy, as well as neurodegenerative conditions, such s alzheimers, parkinsons, and huntington's disease.
- The brain is bathed in fluid. The cerebral spinal fluid. When youre in a hyperbaric chamber, you get extra oxygen being dosed into the liquid plasma. So you start increasing that percentage of free oxygen your brain can use.
- So now the brain is energized more than you were before you went into the chamber. The neurological system is easily influenced by pressure. Damaged tissue will uptake more of the free oxygen that's available. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
What are Customers Saying?
As I was getting older, my cognitive health was declining rapidly. I was very forgetful. It became hard for me to drive as I felt foggy all the time. I tried HBOT and now I feel super sharp and focused. I'm able to read books and retain all the information. My memory is the best it's been in a while. Im super greatful I found Hyperbarics.
I got a concussion when I was 18 in a lacrosse tournament. I developed severe PTSD from it, as well as not being as sharp as I used to be. I would get migrianes almost daily. Now after doing Hyperbarics, I don't get migraines anymore and I finally feel like myself. I've tried every form of therapy, and this is the one that finally worked for me.