How does Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Therapy help patients recover from Plastic Surgery?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy delivers Oxygen into your body at a very high rate which reduces swelling and maximizes comfort. HBOT promotes new blood vessel growth through oxygen. Oxygen is needed for the body to produce natural healing properties and lets our red blood cells do their thing. By Exposing your body to 100% oxygen with Hyperbaric Chambers, the healing process will significantly improve or even completely heal your recovery post-surgery. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*Book Now
- Speeds up healing by 75%.
- Reduces bruising, swelling, and inflammation.
- Heals wounds and decreases scarring.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers push oxygen into the bloodstream which increases collagen production to eliminate scarring from surgery. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy provides the oxygen your wounds and tissues need to heal in order to eliminate pain. The faster your body heals, the less pain. This may eliminate the need for pain medications. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
Oxygen = Energy. Post-surgery, we can feel very fatigued and low energy. By going into a hyperbaric chamber, we are pushing oxygen into our bodies which stimulates the blood flow and boosts our energy levels while healing our bodies. This promotes less downtime to get back on your feet. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
4.Reduces Post-Surgery Infection
HBOT assists in fighting off infection by boosting your immune system. Since its giving your body around 10 to 15 times more oxygen you would normally get, your stem cells increase by high amounts and improves your white blood cells which are crucial in fighting off viruses, bacteria's, infections, and more. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
How does HBOT rejuvenate Cells naturally?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is great for Cell Rejuvenation.
- Oxygen under pressure heightens the synthesis of nitric oxide, which releases stem cells into your body. This allows your natural stem cells to rejuvenate and heal your body from the inside and out.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are sessions in which you are in a chamber filled with 100% Oxygen under pressure.
- HBOT stimulates new tissue growth with high stem cell turnover rates.
- The best way to generate stem cells is for the body to go through Hypoxia.
- Hypoxia is when the body goes from a high oxygen level, to a low oxygen level in a short amount of time.
- Technically, divers go through this very often, however, diving deep in the ocean is not always super safe.
- With hyperbaric chambers, we have found a safe and effective way to put the body in Hypoxia with only positive effects.
- By going from a normal level of oxygen, to a high amount of oxygen, the body is then put into a state where our stem cells will rejuvenate and come out to heal our bodies.
- By feeding our body with Oxygen, we are allowing our stem cells to thrive and heal targeted areas of our bodies that need healing.
- It has been proven by Frontiers in Physiology, that Oxygen acts as a critical regulator of stem cells and tissue repair.
- By doing continuous HBOT sessions, it has been shown that our stem cells can start producing stem cells on their own.
- According to the research from the American Journal of Physiology, over the course of 20 treatments, the number of stem cells in the human body increased by 800%. *Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA*
What are Customers Saying?
I got a mommy makeover, (boobs and butt) and I was very worried about the recovery time, which is why I decided to do Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy post plastic surgery. I did 5 sessions before surgery to prepare my body, and 5 sessions after. I was back on my feet within a few days, and my swelling was back to normal after a week. My pain level was so low that I didn't even need my pain meds after just the first session.
I got my nose done and my eyes were swollen shut. My plastic surgeon advised me to do Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Therapy and it was the best decision I could have made. My eyes opened up after the first session. My bruising dissapeared within just a few sessions. 6 months later, I have no visible scars and my nose healed perfectly. I even continue to do HBOT sessions once a week for my overall health.